- Chest of drawers for vinyl record storage, make it bigger as your collection grows by adding 2-drawer modules.
- Drawers with cushioned closure and padded bottom so as not to damage the records.
- Counterweights to prevent overturning when opening more than one drawer.
- Notches so as not to cover the covers and avoid using handles.
- Made of tinted beech, oak or iroko wooden board and black fibreboard.
Solid beech boards. Beech wood is a leafy, hard and heavy wood species, especially known for its light tones and its excellent behavior before all kinds of finishes. It is a very competitive option given its abundance, thanks especially to sustainable forestry.
Solid block-jointed wood panels from Oak wood is perhaps, next to pine, the most popular. It is because of its excellent relationship between quality, appearance, resistance and ease of working. It is a favorite choice for woodworkers and consumers alike. From an aesthetic point of view, it is the wood of reference for many. It is impossible not to find various types of oak in a catalog of any floor or board manufacturer: aged, white, natural, dark… These designs are also among the best sellers.
Solid iroko boards. It is a tropical wood well known for its strength and durability, and also for its interesting grain and coloration. It is a very versatile raw material that can be used in many areas. It has characteristics similar to that of Teak wood, hence it is known as African Teak. However, it is somewhat lighter and less greasy. The iroko is native to Central and East Africa, from countries such as Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Ethiopia, Kenya, Nigeria and many others.